Verizon Wireless unleashed the latest and most awaited Moto-phone Droid RAZR MAXX today with the price tag of $299 with 2 years contract and if you want to buy without contract, then you should pay $649 for this beautifully crafted and fully loaded Smartphone.
The main distant feature other than the competitive phones is the 3300 mAh battery, which will give you heavy duty power backup while watching videos, playing games or browsing the web. Stay tuned for complete review on this gadget on TekNoise.
Droid Razr Maxx is the best of the 4G LTE handset released yet, well you will find this sentence in every article, but we can’t simply tell this unless we have strong reason than only Verizon 4G LTE devices are trending up in the market. Here goes a quick look into the features/specifications:
- Loaded with Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, but soon it wil be running with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Advanced display
- Display supports qHD resolution of 540×960
- 8MP rear camera for some good photography and a 1.3MP front camera will help you for a video call.
- High speed4G LTE data, makes you surf the web or download the data even faster.
- Up to 21. hours’ talk time, 380 hours’ standby time by whopping 3300 mAh battery.
- Motorola UI with “Smart Actions”.
- 1.2GHz of Dual Core Processor and 1GB Next-gen DDR2 RAM for multitasking and powerful usage of the mobile.
- HDMI/Mirror mode to stream full HD 1080p videos to your HD TV using HDMI connectivity.
- 16GB Internal memory and 16GB microSD card included in the box.
This handset was showcased in CES12, the change from the Motorola Droid Razr is its thickness and removable double powered battery. Now it’s thickness measured to be 8.99 which is acceptable and will give a nice grip to your hands to hold it. The battery has almost double power than its predecessor and can be removed. So you can swipe another into the phone, if 1 goes empty. Isn’t this a good buy guys? What is your point of view to this gadget?